When the unexpected happens, the last thing you want to worry about is financial stress. Doran Financial Services can help you organise cost-effective insurance that covers all the necessary areas of your life so that you can feel safe knowing you and your family have a secure financial future.
We specialise in:
- Life Cover – Provides a lump sum payment in the event of your death or terminal illness
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) – Provides a lump sum payment if sickness or injury leaves you totally and permanently disabled
- Trauma Insurance – Provides a lump sum payment in the event of specific serious medical conditions such as cancer, stroke and heart attack
- Income Protection – Provides regular payments to help meet your financial commitments if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- Business Expenses – Provides regular payments for the fixed costs of your business such as rent, salaries and other fixed overheads, in the event that you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
People often don’t realise the importance of finding insurance that is tailored to their lifestyle and circumstances. As experienced financial advisors we can help you find the correct insurance, maximise the benefits and understand the important factors.
The fact is that every single day lives are changed dramatically when something unexpected happens. No one expects sudden death, accident or illness but when such unfortunate events do strike they can be devastating for you, your family and your business. We can advise you on a choice of insurance cover so you can maintain the lifestyle you have worked so hard to achieve.
Many of our clients are surprised by how affordable appropriate insurance cover can actually be. Some insurance premiums are even tax deductible either to an individual or business or through your superannuation account or SMSF.
The cost of insurance, or premiums, is dependent on many variables including the level and type of cover and your age. It is also affected by other factors such as your occupation, health, smoking status and hobbies.
To find out more about how we can help you protect what’s really important click here to contact us or make an appointment.